Sleep has the power to change our lives.
It's the path to feeling more fulfilled and finding a deeper connection to the beauty of life.
MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY & GUIDELINES
Diamond Mattress is a fourth-generation family-owned and operated company dedicated to people-first innovation to improve life and transform our relationship with sleep. Please review our warranty policy and care guidelines to ensure your full satisfaction of our products and understanding of how to care for it as well as its warranty coverage.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Mattress Dimensions: Due to differences in materials and construction, mattress dimensions can vary by manufacturer, with an industry standard of 1-inch tolerance. Diamond Mattress mattress sizes are:
Twin: 38”x 74”
Twin XL: 38”x 80”
Full: 53”x 74”
Queen: 60”x 80”
King: 76”x 80”
Cal. King: 72”x 84”
Adjustment Period: As with a new pair of shoes, after so many uncomfortable years on your old bed it may take time to get your body accustomed to your new bed. This period typically varies from 1 to 4 weeks as your muscles and joints adjust.
The comfort layers of a mattress naturally conform to your body and often result in impressions. These body impressions are normal and therefore do not mean the mattress is defective.
To prevent excess body impressions, you must rotate your mattress whether it is one-sided or two-sided.
A “BODY IMPRESSION” occurs when the comfort layers of a mattress naturally settle and conform to an individual’s unique body. is often caused by improper foundation or frame support.
“SAGGING” is often caused by improper foundation or frame support.
Mattress Durability and Life: The Better Sleep Council suggests that the average effective life of a new mattress is 8-10 years. This is determined by your unique needs and preferences. The effective mattress life is based on comfort preferences and not manufacturing defects. Like a good pair of shoes, they wear in and become more comfortable over time, but eventually wear out due to no fault in their manufacture.
Bed in Box Expansion and Smell:
• Please allow your compressed mattress 24-72 hours to fully expand.
• Do not keep your compressed mattress boxed for longer than 4 months.
• Off-gassing may cause you to notice a ‘chemical smell.’ This occurs after the packing is removed and should take only a few days to clear up.
• Allow your mattress or foundation to become stained, soiled or unsanitary. This will void your warranty.
• Jump or stand on your Diamond Mattress Sleep Set. Misuse of this kind could cause unnecessary
damage and will void your warranty.
• Use dry cleaning fluid on your mattress. Such chemicals can damage the components of your mattress.
• Place your mattress on any uneven surfaces.
• Smoke in bed or expose your mattress to flames of any kind.
Proper Frame is Necessary: A stable, supportive frame is necessary to prevent sagging. To comply with the warranty, Queen and King size beds must be on a frame that has solid center support. The Queen must have at least one center support leg, and the King must have at least two legs to ensure proper bed support.
Make sure that all the legs are level.
See illustrations below for detail:
Queen/King frame with one
leg center support.
Queen/King frame with one two
legs on center support.
A frame should have cross slats with no more than 4” spacing between them with at least center support”.
Proper Foundation: It is important to replace an existing box spring with a new model when investing in a new mattress. Using an old boxspring with a new mattress has three disadvantages:
• The new mattress may feel different once it is set up at home.
• The old box spring may not have the proper support and will thus negatively affect the feel of the
• The new mattress may to sag or wear more quickly
Move Mattress Correctly: Do NOT fold, bend, or curl your mattress. Damages inflicted while improperly moving your mattress voids your warranty.
Frequently Rotate Mattress: Rotating our mattress equalizes the natural compressions that normally occur.
Refer to WHAT TO EXPECT section above regarding prevention of body impressions.
DIAMOND MATTRESS LIMITED NON-PRORATED WARRANTY
Diamond Mattress warrants your new Diamond Mattress mattress or foundation (the “Products”), except for bed handles, cover fabrics and corner guards, to be free from defects in material and workmanship (“defects”) existing at the time of manufacture and appearing within the applicable warranty period. Diamond Mattress’ standard warranty is a 20-10 Year Limited Non-Prorated Warranty. However, select direct contact models come with a 25-Year Non-Prorated Warranty.
The warranty is effective whether the mattress is purchased with matching foundation, or either mattress or foundation is purchased separately. However, use of an improper foundation may cause damage to the mattress and voids this warranty.
Diamond Mattress maintains sole discretion regarding the repair or replacement of products. Your product will be repaired or replaced without charge according to the terms set forth in this warranty, should the defect be due to faulty workmanship or structural defects. Charges will be applied for items not covered by the warranty, such as the mattress fabric and handles.
This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser, and valid only for residential use.
Contract and commercial usages are not covered by this warranty.
The 120-night sleep trial applies to qualifying/select models only.
WHAT IS COVERED UNDER THE WARRANTY?
Manufacturing defects related to component materials or construction “defects”:
• Body impressions at or greater than the below:
• Warranty A: Quilted top, greater than 1-1/2 inches
• Warranty DC: Smooth top, greater than 3/4”
• Coils or wires that are loose or protruding through the fabric
• Splitting wood, loose or sagging beams
• Wood or metal protruding through the fabric
• Covered for 2 years from purchase date
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY YOUR WARRANTY?
This warranty does NOT cover claims for the following issues:
• Normal body impressions (refer to WHAT TO EXPECT above)
• Products that are stained, soiled, burned, or in unsanitary condition
• Resulting from comfort / preference of firmness
• With structural damage caused by an incorrect bed frame. Damage due to an incorrect or old foundation
• Damage due to improper care and misuse of your mattress (see MATTRESS CARE above)
• Clearance and "As Is" bedding, floor models damaged, or being of border rods or the spring unit, which is caused by improper handling.
• Relating to bed handles or cover fabrics. (Loose stitching does not affect the integrity of the mattress.)
• Replacement of one piece of your mattress does not mean the other piece will be automatically replaced.
• Prior approval must be received before returning your product to a Diamond Mattress dealer or factory.
• All transportation costs must be paid by the purchaser of the mattress and/or foundation.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, you may also have rights which vary from state to state. The manufacturer is resposible for no incidental or consequential damages (unless this limitation is specifically prohibited by local or state statue).
LAW TAG INFORMATION
Every Diamond Mattress mattress and foundation has a law tag sewn onto the back of the product. The information found on the law tag is vital to properly identify the product and associated information must be provided when making a warranty claim.
A: Standard 20 Year, 1.5” Compression
DC: Direct Contact 20 Year, 3/4” Compression
DC25: Select Direct Contact 25 Year, 3/4” Compression
DC30: Select Direct Contact 30 Year
Diamond Forever Warranty
Applies only to Online Exclusive Mattresses. 120 night sleep trial. 20 year warranty.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
3rd party websites like Amazon, Overstock, Wayfair have separate warranty policies.
See the warranty on each site for reference.
COMPLETE WARRANTY DOCUMENT
Click the button bellow to download the complete Warranty Policy document.